When should a bug be considered as a regression or a release_blocker?

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 18:17:50 UTC 2012

On Thursday 21 June 2012 17:45:20 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday, June 21, 2012 17:18:15 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> > next. That might work also for Plasma.
>
> we have done this in past releases. it does work. i'd like to do it again.
> but it takes effort, leadership and group cooperation.
if there is interest in the team, I am willing to do the administrative work
of creating target milestones and disabling outdated ones. I'm doing that work
for kwin anyway and doing it for Plasma would not create much work.

Btw. would someone be interested in a Plasma bug workflow BOF at Akademy?

Cheers
Martin