Plasma Containment default setting

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 15:35:07 UTC 2012

On Thursday, June 21, 2012 15:21:03 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Thursday 21 June 2012 14:37:36 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > [...]
> > this for me takes precidence over the SLC steps which are:
> >
> > * write more plugins for SLC
> >
> > * get the patches into kdelibs
>
> Which reminds me I wanted to ask: did those patch reach the frameworks
> branch yet?

no

> Or you prefer push them after the splitting is over?

no

the branch is ivan/kparts-activities

it would also be great see the  ivan/plasma-active-patches branch merged into
frameworks. possibly the kio fuse branch as well, though that one may not be
fully baked yet; ivan will know for sure.

sebas: is the web thumbnails branch still needing to be merged?