Akademy2012 BoF for WebAccounts

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 15:01:35 UTC 2012

Hi there!

Sorry for the cross-posting, but this is a topic actually affecting all three
mailist.

Would be awesome to have a BoF at Akademy2012 about WebAccounts so I can share
current plans and we can design together its future.

This is a list of topics I would love to discuss:
-Present to all my short-term plans.
-We need to design how Applications will integrate with it.
-What about Akonadi ?
-What about Telepathy ?
-Should we have more than one way of configuring things ?

Taking a look at the schedule, it seems that the best slot is Monday from
09:30 to 14:00, we will have a break for lunch between 12:30 and 13:00 (uh too
small maybe?).

If you think 4h is too much we can do 2h and if needed schedule another BoF.

Personally I think that only discussing *how* we want the final product to
look like will take us 2h, so another 2h for technical discussions seems
logic.

Feedback? ideas?

Cheers !