RFC: Activities vs Virtual Desktop document on the wiki

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Jun 16 16:35:54 UTC 2012

> About the example in the wiki, perhaps activities "Home" and "Play"
> should explicitly each contain an empty VD otherwise it could be misleading
> to new users that each activity defines it's own number of VDs, while it's

Different number of VDs for different activities is something that has
been planned and desired for a long time now. But no brave soul
started to do the job.

-

As for the document itself. I don't really see anything in it that
hasn't been discussed in lengths on various Tokamaks with the same
conclusion (see the previous sentence).

For me, the biggest problem we have is the lack of a natural UI for
all this. Creating more features that are not pleasant at all to be
really used is quite problematic.

Cheerio.

> global.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Makis
>
> --
> i am thatguy.gr

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard