moving forward

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jun 15 07:11:28 UTC 2012

hello...

it has become apparent that we need to do something here about the attitude
demonstrated by some of those who have chosen to participate in plasma.

being here is not a right. it is a privelege we each earn through the simple
demonstration of our willingness to work together and to put positive effort
into things.

there is a certain slip towards an anarchical "if i just yell loud enough and
rudely enough" approach that has manifest itself lately. for the health of the
project that can not continue.

to address this, i invite you all to an irc meeting next week. below is a
doodle where you can register which times work for you and we'll select
whatever works best for most people:

	http://www.doodle.com/8dxigcxwr6527z5t