Bugzilla cleanup - status report, what's next

Thijs Heus thijs22nospam at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:14:24 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:59 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> On Monday, June 4, 2012 14:51:14 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> > Heya Plasma developers,
> >
> > This mail just to give you a little heads up on what has been done:
> >
> > As you can see for yourself in the bugzilla statistics [1], you now
> > have roughly -1200 open reports.
> > Approx. 790 bugs are still open and
> > approx. 250 bugs are in NEEDSINFO status.
>
> first off, let me say: i love you people for doing this. love love love.
>
> i'm busy for the next couple of weeks, but then i'll dive in and try to
> take
> on the outstanding needsinfo and whatnot bugs.
>
> +100 on the saved searches and other input you offered, too!
>
> I've just created a '4.9 regressions' search list that are contain all the
bugs that are valid against 4.9, but not against 4.8. Some of them, most
notably the weather plasmoid and the battery plasmoid, are already getting
some duplicates - so those are the things people notice straight away. I
used the keyword 'regression' to mark those bugs, might be a good idea to
keep that up for now.