Files, config, and welcome (again)

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Mon Jul 30 12:43:30 UTC 2012

On Monday, 2012-07-30, Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak wrote:
> Dnia niedziela, 29 lipca 2012 o 17:05:24 Kevin Krammer napisał(a):
> > On Saturday, 2012-07-28, Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak wrote:
> > > I get:
> > >
> > > "The module 'org.kde' is not installed"
> > >
> > > Any hints? Not being able to save the tasks between Plasma
> > > sessions is a bit of a dealbreaker for a ToDo plasmoid... ;)
> >
> > I think some of those are part of the "kdeqmlplugin" which is part
> > of kdepim- runtime. Maybe it wasn't built or installed properly.
>
> Apparently, I would need to have 4.8 installed here, I only have 4.7.

This is strange, the directory was added in April 2010, so it should even be
part of kdepim-runtime 4.6
More interestingly I have it in my install from source prefix but not in the
one from packages (4.8) so it could be a packaging problem.

Could be the same for you, maybe contact the distributor's KDE team.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring