Files, config, and welcome (again)

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Sun Jul 29 15:05:24 UTC 2012

On Saturday, 2012-07-28, Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak wrote:
> Dnia piątek, 20 lipca 2012 o 09:35:35 Kevin Krammer napisał(a):
> > On Thursday, 2012-07-19, Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak wrote:
> > > Hi again,
> > >
> > > Got entangled in a lot of other work, finally getting back to the
> > > QML/JS ToDo plasmoid of mine.
> > >
> > > I still cannot find any docs on accessing the calendar (either
> > > directly or through Akonadi) from QML/JS. I would appreciate any
> > > hints/links on that - is that at all possible?..
> >
> > Check if some of the stuff in kdepim/mobile/tasks can help you with
> > that.
>
> It looks promising, but when I try to copy the imports:
>
> import Qt 4.7 as QML
> import org.kde 4.5
> import org.kde.akonadi 4.5 as Akonadi
> import org.kde.pim.mobileui 4.5 as KPIM
> import org.kde.kcal 4.5 as KCal
> import org.kde.akonadi.tasks 4.5 as Tasks
>
> I get:
>
> "The module 'org.kde' is not installed"
>
> Any hints? Not being able to save the tasks between Plasma sessions is
> a bit of a dealbreaker for a ToDo plasmoid... ;)

I think some of those are part of the "kdeqmlplugin" which is part of kdepim-
runtime. Maybe it wasn't built or installed properly.

Some modules will come from code in kdepim/mobile itself, no idea whether they
got installed as QML plugins or registered by the mobile apps' C++ code.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring