QML plasmoid, pageStack.pop() doesn't work

Daniel Kreuter d.kreuter at fh-bingen.de
Thu Jul 12 17:09:44 UTC 2012

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 11:02:50 PM Gao Xiang wrote:

On Thursday 12 July 2012 10:51:47 Daker Fernandes Pinheiro wrote:

Hi Gao,

Actually the initialPage property holds 'the' initial page.
It doesn't works with an ordered lists of pages.
Just put initialPage: c to get your expected behaviour.

Br,

Daker Fernandes Pinheiro

Thank you for your reply, but that's just a demo.  What I really want is
display a page, asking users to input some information then go to the next
page, do some work, the second page indicates the current progress.  After the
work is finished, go to the third page, telling users sucess or failed.  Then
return back to the first page after several seconds.

Hi,

I did a similiar thing in my bachelor thesis, there I have one component, we
name it here PagePanel, and one named Page. The Panel has three or more Page
objects and States for each of them.

For a better explanation you can have a look at the notes app on the qt
website: http://qt.nokia.com/learning/guides

So long