Storing a list of elements in QML

Arthur Taborda arthur.hvt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:30:50 UTC 2012

Hey

I am recently learning (at least trying to) plasmoid development in QML for
a week. To do this I am developing a very simple pomodoro plasmoid, but
right now I'm stuck because I can't find any documentation to make some
simple things.

In my plasmoid I have a list of tasks and I need to store this tasks
somewhere. I don't know how is the proper way to do this, but I'm assuming
it's on the kcfg file. The problem is that I am not sure how to store a
list of elements in kcfg, and how to get back in a ListModel too. I am
trying now using a big string separated by commas, but it doesn't seen the
right way, and it's not working too...

GitHub repo: https://github.com/arthurtaborda/Tomatoid

Please help me :/

--