How to access calendar using javascript?

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Tue Jul 3 08:20:26 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, 2012-07-03, Davide Bettio wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Quoting Kevin Krammer <krammer at kde.org>:
> > Would be great if you could CCMAIL kde-pim at kde.org in the commit?
>
> Please tell me if you have any requirement for kde pim :) Anyway I
> will CC as son as I commit.

No requirements, just to make sure we know about usages of the APIs so we can
include those in discussions about future APIs, features, etc.

While I am subscribed to a lot of mailinglist, e.g. this one, and therefore
catch things like that, a lot of other KDE PIM people do not but would still
benefit from knowing about it.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring