Windows previews in qml plasmoid?

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:08:27 UTC 2012

Στις 28/06/2012 10:52 πμ, ο/η Martin Grδίlin έγραψε:
> On Thursday 28 June 2012 08:56:21 Michail V. wrote:
>> Is there a way to have windows previews in a qml plasmoid?
> You can have that with declarative KWin scripts:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/KWin/WindowSwitcher
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/KWin/Scripting
>
> But it's not possible to use inside a Plasmoid. With some hacks something
> could be implemented in Plasma, but I would highly recommend to not do it :-)
>
> Cheers
> Martin
>> For example is a tasks qml plasmoid possible?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Michail

Ok, here are the information for the project:

Home Page:
http://www.opentoolsandspace.org/en/projects/development/plasmoid-workflow
Video1: https://vimeo.com/43340669
Video2: https://vimeo.com/45061682 <https://vimeo.com/43340669>
Gitorious: https://gitorious.org/activities-plasma

In second video you can watch the mentioned window previews.

Cheers,
Michail