[RFC] Remove Xinerama related options

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:04:12 UTC 2012

While we're talking about confusing options in System Settings, I've always
wondered why there are two Xinerama options in Window Behavior (Focus tab)
- "Separate screen focus" and "Active screen follows mouse". In particular,
how does the latter work together with "Show unmanaged windows on"?

Thought it could be worth taking into consideration when cleaning up the
multiple monitor options.

With best regards,
Hans