[RFC] Remove Xinerama related options

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:32:59 UTC 2012

Am 20.01.2012, 17:11 Uhr, schrieb Martin Gräßlin <mgraesslin at kde.org>:

>> So basically i guess this option is dead (unless it's read somewhere
>> else
>> and exported to the root window - but i don't know. My root window looks
>> unspectacular in this regard)
> lxr will help for that :-)
a) cool - wasn't aware that there's lxr.kde.org (just typed that into the
browser just after reading ;-)
b) "how"? - afaik lxr only handles definitions, not "use random strings in
some function" and while 'Unmanaged' leads to the kwin Unmanged and some
other, '"Unmanaged"' leads nowhere ->

find -name "*.cpp" -exec grep -H '"Unmanaged"' '{}' \;

in kde-workspace finds the xinerama kcm and - likely unrelated ;-) -
plasma/generic/dataengines/network/networkengine.cpp

Cheers,
Thomas