[RFC] Remove Xinerama related options

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:31:49 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Alex Fiestas <afiestas at kde.org> wrote:
> The only reason I can think of is to create "video walls", meaning multiple
> monitors used as if they were 1.
>
> Not sure if that can be done lower in the stack using xrandr for example.

But is that something that should be in this config?  I would think
that would be something done on a window-by-window basis, rather than
a system-wide setting.  I see two possible ways to handle this (not
mutually exclusive):

1. A window rule to ignore multi-monitor information when maximizing.
2. An option when right-clicking on the title bar to maximum ignoring
multi-monitor information.

-Todd