Quicklaunch QML porting questions

Ingomar Wesp ingomar at wesp.name
Thu Jan 19 21:43:24 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 01/19/2012 12:35 PM, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> You can create a dynamically loaded import in C++ as well, and this might
> even be the cleanest solution […]

I've had a glance at the work Martin did for porting kickoff to QML and
it seems like this is a good template for how to register your QObjects,
making sure the plugin is installed in the right place, etc.

> I'm not saying *THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT*, but have a look at it, and see if it
> makes sense for you...

I think this is almost *exactly* what I want. I've got the feeling that
your answer pushed me in the right direction. Thanks again.

-- Ingo