Heads up, working on autocompletion and breadcrumbbar!

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:31:18 UTC 2012

On Sunday 15 January 2012, todd rme wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > My goal with the breadcrumbbar is to make it work exactly like the bar in
> > Dolphin. Only then written in QML and with fancy animations and that is
> > working really well at the moment ^_^
>
> Nice!  Will it support things like drag-and-drop, middle click, and
> the scroll wheel?

a thing like that, especially in qml, would likle to keep with as little
features as possible.

one should always ask if something is *really* needed

I'm still a bit on the fence for the component in general, extra things like
drag and drop support, i would like to have a *real* use case before

--
Marco Martin