New Plasma Theme

heathmatlock heathmatlock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:24:32 UTC 2012

I just copied the default theme which was using Air into my home's
desktoptheme folder. The theme shows up in Workspace Appearance >
Desktop Themes, but when I load it, it's using some weird color
scheme. Not sure where the color scheme is specified. Also I had
edited the widgets/branding.svgz to my liking, but the letters don't
match up with the default letters. I need help creating the svgz and
specifying the paths of the letters in the drawing, please.

--
Heath Matlock
+1 256 274 4225