Python: reading plasmoid configuration with KConfig XT

Peter Hartmann mailbox.tec at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 23:49:53 UTC 2012

Hello

As I'm writing my first plasmoid, I learned that configuration interface
can be created in a "declarative" way with KConfig XT and Qt Designer.
But how do I actually _read_ user input with this approach? Of course I
can write custom slots and hook them up to my QWidget (loaded from .ui
file) but there seems to be other way which I just can't grasp from
existing documentation for C++. Thanks for any help.

Best regards,
Peter