ToolTip for a PopupApplet with QML

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:04:06 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> forwarding to the correct list :)
>
> (was originally posted to kde-devel@)

At the moment is not possible to do that, because yu don't have direct
access to the popup icon.

A way could be adding a method to the global plasmoid object for
popupapplets like setToolTip(icon, text, subtext)

how does this sound? (not sure would be so desiderable for plasma2 tough..)
and this could be a good junior job if soomebody can give it a shot ;)