R: Integrate AppMenu into Workspace 4.9

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Thu Feb 9 16:08:45 UTC 2012

Hi,
I really like this idea, expecially because I'm dreaming of a KRunner version
that uses voice recognition, so the user could do the main operations (and have
access to applications menus) using the voice.
But I don't know if there are problems in integrating AppMenu in the next
version of Plasma.

Luca Tringali