Integrate AppMenu into Workspace 4.9

Alex Fiestas afiestas at
Thu Feb 9 15:31:27 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Martin Gräßlin <mgraesslin at> wrote:
> If that refers to KWin decoration API: no problem as we are going to break
> deco API in 4.9 anyway :-)
Oh didn't know that, because the QML decoration thing?

> I'm all for it and would even say we go for default menu in windeco.
In that case I would really love to see something like this:

But in this case I'd put the textbox at the bottom, what do you think?
I can take some time today to try to do a PoC if you like the idea.

BTW remember to "reply to all", I'm not sure if gnumdk is in plasma-devel.