Plasmate release plans?

Dan Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 14:25:22 UTC 2012

Heya,

since for KDE 4.10 all the Plasma development tools were moved to Plasmate, I
wonder whether there are any plans to make an official release of Plasmate
together with KDE 4.10.

I believe that distributions will be interested in shipping Plasmate, so that
KDE developers can keep using tools they were used to. :)

Also, could someone please add LICENSE file to Plasmate root dir, so that we
can properly package it anyway? ;)

Cheers,
Dan

dvratil at redhat.com | Associate Software Engineer / BaseOS / KDE, Qt
GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348