Confused on Activities' behaviour in concert with browsers

Antonis Kanouras antonis at metadosis.gr
Wed Dec 5 19:34:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

I originally asked in #plasma but, after receiving no answer, I took the
courage to post here. Feel free to flame me if it's not the right venue.

I'm trying out Plasma Activities on KDE SC 4.9.3 (Kubuntu 12.10), and more
specifically, with rekonq.

I've set it to restore the previously opened tabs at startup and have one
window for each activity, with different tabs open on each. Now, if I quit
rekonq (not just close the window) and start it up again, all its windows
appear on the current activity.

Is this the expected behaviour? If not, how could I help implement it? Perhaps
a kwin script?

Thanks,
Antonis Kanouras

PS: Please CC any replies to me as I'm not subscribed to the list.