Dictionary KRunner: Complete

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Aug 17 23:21:46 UTC 2012

Hey Everyone,

Over two years ago I wrote the initial revision of the dictionary
krunner, but it was never completed, due to threading limitations in
AbstractRunner's coordination with DataEngine. I've reworked things,
now, to work around this, and the result is exactly as intended [1].

It currently lives in kde-review [2], and I'd like to merge it into
the plasma-addons git repository for 4.10, with your permission. Would
someone look over it and let me know?

Thanks,
Jason

[1]:
http://blog.zx2c4.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/krunner-modernized-dictionary-runner.png
http://blog.zx2c4.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/changetriggerword.png
http://blog.zx2c4.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/definir.png

[2] trunk/kdereview/plasma/runners/dictionary