Translations

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:19:37 UTC 2012

Hi Dmitry,

(I'm CC'ing the KDE localization mailing list.)

This happens due to missing code that would import required translation
catalogs (.po files), for example:
    KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalog( "kcm_akonadi" );
or
    static const KCatalogLoader loader( "libincidenceeditors" );

I may sound stupid, but I can't find the sources of the QML system tray you are
talking about. Could you please point to them?

--
Alexander Potashev