Current state of System Monitor

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:25:22 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 07 August 2012, Peter Hartmann wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'd like to inquire if QML port of System Monitor applet is in work or
> in plans for near future. There is only C++ code in repo, but revision
> history tells me that there were such attempts in the past. Will
> hypothetical patches won't be rejected on the basis of "major rewrite
> incoming"?

hi,
a major port isn't in progress yet as far i know.
a qml port would be teoretically possible except for the plotter widget, the
old widget should be used (is binded to qml even if not optimal to use from
there) but would be useful already.

patches on the c++ version are anyways welcome, even tough i would keep them
mostly bugfixes right now

Cheers,
Marco Martin