mpris2 engine and nowplaying QML applet

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Mon Apr 30 13:24:38 UTC 2012

On 27/04/12 23:52, Alex Merry wrote:
> This is following up my previous email about the mpris2 engine, and
> asking for a formal review.
>
> I've lost track of how the review procedure has changed since the move
> to git, and I can't find documentation of it anywhere, so I apologise if
> I screw this up.

Since my previous email got a generally favourable response, I'll wait
two weeks (11th May) and, if there are no objections by then, I'll put
mpris2 in kde-workspace, replace nowplaying in kdeplasma-addons and put
a kWarning() in the nowplaying engine (in kde-workspace) saying that it
is deprecated and mpris2 should be used instead.

Alex