Plasma Active Image

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:57:06 UTC 2012

On Thursday 26 April 2012, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to check if there is a recommendation for a Plasma Active based OS
> image for the tablet Intel handed out at last year's desktop summit.
>
> I am going to present KDE at a local FOSS event on Saturday and thought
> showing Plasma Active would be cool :)

Hi Kevin,

yeah, that would be cool indeed, let us know how it went ;)
at the moment there are some issues in the last mer updates, so i think the
safe side would be this:

http://share.basyskom.com/contour/Deployment/MeeGo_x86_USB_Live_and_Install_Archive/2012-04-23-17-40-
basyskom-plasma-active-devel-meego-usb-live.iso

is quite well tested on the exopc

Cheers,
Marco Martin