Next Iteration Sprint, confirmed !

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Wed Apr 18 22:56:18 UTC 2012

Hi there !

It is official, The vision sprint is going to take place in Pineda de Mar
(Barcelona) from 11 Jun to 18 Jun !

Just as a reminder, we will * NOT * do any programing in there, the sprint is
to create a Vision and to plan the work what attendees (and any other KDE
hacker/collaborator who wants to help) will do in the following months.

By comming to the sprint you are committing yourself to participate in the
work that will have to be done afterwards, please keep that in mind before
booking your flight !

Finally, Björn Balazs, Aurélien Gâteau and I are doing some planification so
we can get there with some homework done !

This is going to be awesome, thank to everyone involved in the organitation
and planning, we rock so much !

Cheers and Happy Visioning !