Review Request: Merge the final and fixed QML battery monitor to master.

Marco Martin notmart at
Tue Apr 3 08:15:01 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 03 April 2012, Viranch Mehta wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at> wrote:
> > hmm, not too happy about both, let's make lock/logout work as well then
> > merge
> > everything?
> That sounds fine. I'll soon open a review request.

here the biggest challenge i guess is making all resize correctly in
horizontal/vertical panels.

i don't know if you already applied some minimum size tricks, otherwise take a
look at the share-like-connect applet (own repo)

Marco Martin