Python plasmoid works in plasmoidviewer but not in Plasma

Alex Dancu alex.dancu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:58:31 UTC 2012

Thanks, it worked.

Is there a variable or something that I can check at runtime to see if
my plasmoid is running in plasmoidviewer or not?

if in_plasmoidviewer:
      self.connect(self.lmSensorsEngine, SIGNAL('sourceAdded(const
QString &)'), self, SLOT('addSource(const QString &)'))
else:
     for sourceName in self.lmSensorsEngine.sources():
             self.addSource(sourceName)

Thanks,
Alex