Menubar in Workspace 4.8

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Mon Sep 26 13:41:06 UTC 2011

On Montag 26 September 2011 14:27:19 Martin Gräßlin wrote:

>  qt-copy is dead and because of that no option.
Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if we'll see a LibreOffice-like fork of Qt in the
future because of Nokia's CLA for Qt contributions...

>  Btw what is "KR"?

Short version of the term "KDE Releases" the promo team came up with a year or so ago
(usually in headlines as "KDE ships 4.6 releases of Workspaces, Platform, and
Applications" or something like that). The openSUSE-KDE community uses the KR abbreviation
even longer because the releases are published in the "KDE:/Release/4x" repositories.
At lest in openSUSE mailing lists everyone uses KR as opposed to eg. SC 4.6 which is the
reason I didn't even think about the term when I typed my mail. It just came naturally.
Sorry for the confusion.