Some simple ideas for desktop 4.8

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:57:39 UTC 2011

About borders.. The blue window glow around the windows is also quite
oldish,
of course, personally :) I have turned it off, since windows look much
better
without the glow, also dragging windows is much faster when compositing is
on,
without the glow (at least on my 3-year old laptop). So it would be a good
thought
to have it disabled by default (of course, let there be the option to enable
it)
Just a thought :)

Cheers,
Viranch