Order QML plasmoid context menu

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 16:34:21 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 5:21 AM, Francesco Nwokeka <
francesco.nwokeka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>    wanted to notify about an issue. Currently it's possible to add
> actions to a QML plasmoid's context menu. But this menu is not ordered
> in any way. Nor by "insertion" and nor alphabetically.
> So I wanted to know, is there some hidden function to do this (order
> the list of actions) or does it still have to be implemented?

Actions are added in the order of plasmoid.setAction function
calls, followed by the standard entries.

Eg:
plasmoid.setAction("act1", "myAction1", "icon1");
plasmoid.setAction("act2", "myAction2", "icon2");

would look like:

myAction1
myAction2
Plasmoid's settings
Desktop settings >
Remove this plasmoid

As far as re-ordering is concerned, I don't think there is any way to do
such
a thing, but I might be missing something too.

Cheers,
Viranch