merging plasma-declarative and active-development?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:02:10 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 13 September 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 13, 2011 14:36:15 Marco Martin wrote:
> > apart from that, i think is mergeable.
>
> sounds like a minor issue; +1 for the merging with your sign-off then :)

update:
i merged master in plasma/declarative and solved the conflicts, now all builds
fine, then separed what bugged me from core and placed it in the components
plugin, and updated a bit of graphics, now starts to look almost
indistinguishable :)
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/09/13/plasma-desktopjs3358.png

if there aren't significant objections i'll merge tomorrow in master

Cheers,
Marco Martin