merging declarative plasmoids

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:09:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

First of all, I apologize for my prolonged absence. But I'd like to give
some relevant updates
from my side. I'm currently working on the device notifier implementing the
mount/unmount
messages ("safe to remove now", "mount failed", "unmount failed", etc). It
will be mostly
done in a day or two. I think that is the main thing missing with the
applet, so it can be merged
after I'm done with this (i would merge it myself but I'm a little
inexperienced with it). I'll post here
after this is got over with.

Also, I would like to make a note here that battery monitor and lock/logout
BOTH are in
plasma/viranch/powermanagementservices branch. So if it is merged, both the
applets
will come into the master (Sorry for this as I was unfamiliar with git
branching earlier).
The device notifier is in plasma/viranch/devicenotifier and task manager
in plasma/viranch/tasks as would be expected.

Cheers,
Viranch