merging plasma-declarative and active-development?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:47:36 UTC 2011

On Friday 09 September 2011, Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in the kde-runtime repo the plasma-declarative branch is a pain to be
> installed in the system so i was thinking to merge this branch.
> Are you ok with this?
> In which branch should i merge plasma-declarative?(master or
> active-development/4.7)
>
> In addition should i do the same about the active-development one?

I think this has to be merged in master asap or really, nobodywill ever work
with or on them.
could also make sense to put it in the active-development branch..

now this depends how and when the active-development branch will be merged in
master and when we'll go with master for the development of Active.
what i'm sure of is that i want the components in plasma-declarative for
active, because using the old pushbuttons and line edits is becomeing quite
problematic.

Cheers,
Marco Martin