Review of softwares and request for guidence

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Fri Sep 9 15:17:07 UTC 2011

On Friday, September 09, 2011 05:07:48 PM abhijeet desai wrote:
> Hi,
>         Please would you review these softwares i've created. They are on
> qt and qml. The links below are of the source code incase you need to
> check. Any suggestions are welcome.
>         I had contacted calligra they suggested me to join this list.
> Would you suggest me in which projects should I contribute. What should be
> my plan of action.
>
> https://gitorious.org/qml-text-editor
>

> https://gitorious.org/virtual-keyboard-plugin
Hi,

You sent the same mail to the kde-edu mailing list.

I am not sure what you're asking for:
- inclusion of the 2 above apps in KDE?
- or are they for reference and you want to contribute to other parts of KDE?

Maybe you should stop sending the same mail toall lists and explain better
your intention.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie