PlasmaComponents.Button missing feature: use system icons!

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:12:57 UTC 2011

On Monday 31 October 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday, October 30, 2011 23:47:32 Mark wrote:
> > I'm kinda fearing that functionality is not even existing yet (in core?).
> > If it isn't then i will implement that as well, but a pointer to the
> > plasma
>
> This is likely something that needs to be bound in from C++. Reason is that
> it should also be possible to look for icons included in the associated
> Package, if any.

for all buttons and thing that load an icon, i am now using a common component
(private still, since is not in the qtcomponents api)

it looks for a svg from the theme, otherwise for a path if looks like a path,
or an icon from the theme if is a simple name.

from the package uhm, what package? ;)
right now it should work in the plasmoid scriptengine with the
plasmapackage:/images/foo.png notation and uses the applet package. probably
is enough (tm)

when is not an applet (ie just qmlviewer, or qml packages), a package may or
may not be there

Cheers,
Marco Martin