PlasmaComponents.Button missing feature: use system icons!

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:47:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm curently using PlasmaComponents.Button but it seems to miss a quite
important feature. I can't use system icons!
Icon paths can be set though...

I wouldn't mind implementing this if it it's oke with you all. Just one
question: How can i currently get just any icon in QML from the installed
theme?

I'm kinda fearing that functionality is not even existing yet (in core?).
If it isn't then i will implement that as well, but a pointer to the plasma
class for getting an icon would be nice :) If it's
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classKIconLoader.html ..
Is there also a function that "just" tries to find the icon name you give
it? The function KIconLoader::loadIcon needs a few parameters. I could be
looking at the wrong class for all i know ;)

Kind regards,
Mark