[Kde-pim] Akonadi Calendar

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Sat Oct 29 20:36:20 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 3:02 PM, John Layt <jlayt at kde.org> wrote:
> Cool :-)  So the plan looks something like:
>
> 1) Sergio finishes the clean-up in kdepim, then moves the code to kdepimlibs
> 2) Someone (probably me) then removes the copy from kde-workspace and points
> the data engine at the kdepimlibs version.
> 3) Someone (David?) overhauls the Data Engines and adds a Service

David who? :) j/k

On personal e-mail I asked Sérgio about a fix I think we need to close
a bug on Plasma Calendar widget, and he told me I should work on that
fix without waiting for him to finish the cleanup for it will take
some time. So that's what I'm working on right now, and I'll have to
commit that patch against the copy of the calendar model we have in
Plasma. I guess that I can sit after the cleanup and check whether
I'll need to fix a regression in the code related to this fix or if it
is already fixed in the cleanup.

In any case, lets just keep everyone informed about this migration as
it will (possitively) affect at least two large projects in KDE.

David E. Narváez