Need some general feedback

Anton Kreuzkamp akreuzkamp at web.de
Sun Oct 23 20:54:32 UTC 2011

On Sunday 23 October 2011 20:20:40 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Sunday, 2011-10-23, Anton Kreuzkamp wrote:
> > You asked about help for UI-Design. It is really hard to think of a design
> > when you don't know exactly what it should do.
>
> No, but if that came across it could explain the lack of responses :)
>
> I was asking whether someone with experience in Plasma UI development would
> be available for doing the UI parts.
Well, I can only speak of me, but I'm sure this is true for quite a few here:
I am not the most experienced one in Plasma UI development, but I'm quite sure
I would be able to do the UI parts. The problem is, that I'm developing just
in my free time and how much free time I have is very varying and not
predictable. So I won't say "Yes, I am available". But if there is something
that needs to be done NOW and I appear to have time, why not have a look at
it?
So I would recommend you the same like martin did, simply start to code the
dataengine and a reference GUI and someone will step up and implement a nice
one ;)