The future of Power Management - together with Activities

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:18:09 UTC 2011

On Monday 03 October 2011 13:16:28 Alex Merry wrote:
> [snip]
>
> So, basically, great work, Dario.  Keep it up.

Thanks :)

As a final mean of apologizing for my harsh words yesterday, I have a nice
surprise. The whole topic of this mail is now real and 100% working. If you
want to try it, please pull from my branch again (dafre/new-powerdevil). You
will have the new activity configuration (the UI can still have some
improvements indeed) and the daemon reacting. I have been testing it throughly
and it appears to work perfectly, so go and try it on your own skin :) A
screencast showcasing the new config UI will appear soon as well.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B