The future of Power Management - together with Activities

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:33:37 UTC 2011

On Sunday 02 October 2011 19:57:33 Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Sunday, October 02, 2011 17:04:50 Martin Gr��lin wrote:
> > So please calmn down and lets focus on improving the user experience
> > by not spending too much time on too long� threads.
>
> I'm far from being upset or anything. I just gave my opinion, which
> seems to match others as well. We were *asked* for opinions.

The obvious reasons why I got upset is:

 - One thing is voicing an informed opinion, one thing is spreading
misinformation.
 - I had to write something like 12 emails writing the very same thing because
people tend to hit "Reply" after reading just the first 2 lines of the first
email in a long thread.

Constructive criticism is always welcome and necessary, but flaming with no
reason is a different issue.