ScreenSaver and KDE Plasma 4.8?

Luca Beltrame einar at heavensinferno.net
Sat Oct 1 19:02:42 UTC 2011

In data sabato 01 ottobre 2011 19:22:21, Kevin Kofler ha scritto:

> Users will not accept your "something better" unless their favorite existing
> screensaver runs on it. No amount of communication can change that. (And

But one can "feel the pulse" of the users. Blogs, and even more so the KDE
Forums could be an interesting area for asking the userbase at large.

With my forum admin hat on, I don't mind (in general) disruptive changes as
long as they're properly communicated and handled in a way to prevent "rage"
(justified or not).

After all, in the KDE Forums we don't see anymore people lamenting the lack of
icons on desktop by default...

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter