tooltips in QML widgets

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Nov 30 09:52:18 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:18:46 Marco Martin wrote:
> the device notifier should have tooltips now

thanks ....

> the binding is called ToolTip in the qml code and its api is in
> core/tooltip.h just has a couple of properties.

that's in kde-runtime/plasma/declarativeimports for those who are curious

i see that the bindings right now take a QGraphicsObject, since ToolTipManager
works on QGraphicsWidgets ... this is going to be another interesting problem
for libplasma2. :)

it would be very nice to get together for a week or so with some people in
person to work on libplasma2 issues like this and see how much progress we
could make. i do have the house to myself for a week starting on friday ...
plasma party at my place? ;)

humru othro a kohnu se