bug killing

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Nov 22 10:36:31 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, November 22, 2011 09:54:48 todd rme wrote:
> Thanks!  I will do so.

i can also grant these priveleges in b.k.o, so just ask and thou shalt receive
:)

> But this isn't really about me specifically, it is a way for any user
> to make the bug triaging load easier.  Even if users aren't

this would be great if "any user" was capable of doing this work in a reliable
manner. given the interactions we have with "any user" on b.k.o, this is
really expecting too much and would likely do as much harm as good.

identifying those who could and should get these priveleges is something we
don't do an amazingly great job at, though, so on the flip side we do
currently miss out on opportunities.

humru othro a kohnu se