knowledgebase is not getting any data from the dataengine

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Nov 19 11:06:30 UTC 2011

On Friday, November 18, 2011 03:52:06 Antonis Tsiapaliokas wrote:
>  I also came across to this issue. Can someone enlight us?

not without debugging the dataengine directly .. which i assume any one of you
might also be able to do? :)

i'd like to see this get resolved, however we can only fix all these issues if
we work together and put (even small amounts) of individual contributions into
the pile.

since this seems to be an issue that only affects certain systems, i would
suggest that those who can reproduce it are the best ones to look into it.
hopefully then patches will emerge :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo, already busy
humru othro a kohnu se