Krunner Katch-22

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Nov 15 20:44:20 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, November 15, 2011 20:59:48 you wrote:
> On Monday 17 Heshvan 5772 09:22:20 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 13, 2011 17:43:22 David Baron wrote:
> > > How might these be accomplished?
> >
> > by returning QueryMatch objects of type InformationalMatch with the data
> > set to whatever the subsequent match should be.
>
> As said, InformationMatch's have no run or actions.
>
> I want the the run to be normal. If I choose one of the alterntive actions,
> I want to get back to the view and be able to choose another or simply open
> the selection.
>
> To be able to re-run the query as a result of  an action would be quite
> nice.

ah! i see what you mean.. hm. yes, that's currently not possible. it should be
something that could be added (i imagne by providing a slot to connect an
action to somewhere; perhaps in the Plasma::Context...)

not sure if i will get to such a feature addition right away ... patches are
very welcome, though :)

humru othro a kohnu se